Advocate Maciej Bartnik’s Law Office represents the clients in the following types of cases:
- divorce and separation;
- determination of existence and non-existence of marriage;
- annulment of marriage;
- cases involving marital property, including dissolution of joint property, partition of joint property, administering joint property;
- cases related to the relationship between the parents and children (assistance in obtaining child support – alimony suit, ruling on family matters, establishment of contacts with the child);
- parental authority; dissolution of adoption;
- establishing parentage, including establishment of paternity by court, denial of paternity, annulment of acknowledging a child.
The Law Firm also offers representation in divorce cases to persons who remain outside of Poland, providing help in going through formalities and obtaining the necessary documents from the Civil Registry.